Thursday, August 18, 2005

Catching up

I've been meaning to catch up on here, but just haven't done it yet.

Got back from the beach, where I spent a week with my family. Had a great time. Didn't do a lot--mostly hung out in the house and read. My parents were there, as were my grandparents, my aunts, one of my uncles, my brother and his girlfriend, a couple of my cousins, and a couple of their friends. Wish Uncle Rick, and my sister, my brother-in-law, and my niece could have been there as well, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Maybe next year.

Back at work now, and things are same as usual. I was invited to apply for a telecommuting job by someone who saw my resume online. I'll take it if they make the offer--I'm sure I can find someone to replace me at my current job, and I'll make myself available for consulting for a while after I leave.

Anyway, not much exciting in this post--just figured I'd give my 2 or 3 readers an update (even tho a couple of them probably already know).

No comments: